Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
What many people don't know are the intricacies involved with selling real estate. Here are some examples:
- Does pricing a home higher then market value really hurt me?
- Which sales contract do I use and why?
- What should I expect when an inspection is done on my home?
- How do I know the buyer is qualified to purchase my property?
- Why do I want a shorter loan commitment period?
- How do I negotiate credits?
- What do I do if I haven't found my new home before my old home closes?
As an experienced professional who has helped many FLORIDA residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!