Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
As a real estate consultant, my job is to ask the right questions so that I can narrow your search down to homes that match your criteria's. For example:
- What are the 'must haves' that you need in your new home?
- What location works best for you?
- How many bedrooms and baths do you need?
- Are you okay renovating a property or do you need to have it completely remodeled?
- Are you concerned about the school districts, public transportation or walkable space?
- Have you consulted with a lender and have they reviewed your credit, assets and liabilities?
- What's the difference between a pre-approval, a pre-qualified and and full approval?
- Is there a specific time frame you need to be living in your new home?
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of FLORIDA area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my 17 years worth of experience as a local market expert to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?